At MSD, privacy begins with trust.
We believe that trust is core to our privacy mission, so we have developed our privacy program around the following key elements of privacy trust:
- T – “transparency” – being open and clear about how we collect, use and disclose personal information
- R – “respecting choices” – such as whether or not people want to participate in our programs
- U – “understanding perspectives” – including that people have different levels of concern about their privacy based on cultural perspectives and personal experiences
- S – “security” – protecting personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction
- T – treating our stakeholders with respect and in a manner consistent with the Company’s values
To access the Global Privacy Page, click here